Erasmus + incoming- teachersKontaktGlosariuszLLP - Erasmus ArchiwumGaleria

Practical information

Student ID card

All Erasmus students will be provided with an electronic student ID card. The cost is 17 Polish zloties, paid after arrival.
It is valid (with an affixed hologram) from 1st October to 31st March and from 1st April to 31st October. It entitles its holder to the University library use, concession fares on public transport in the city, concession rail fares (if owner is under 26 years of age) and to concessions in cultural institutions (theatres, museums, etc).

The students will also get a Study in Krakow Discount Card – free of charge.


There is a limited number of inexpensive rooms available at University student residence halls. We do not have single rooms and offer accommodation in double rooms (two or four rooms sharing one bathroom). Kitchenette with fridge and gas cookers (pots and cutlery not provided) is available at each floor.  Launderette is accessible in each dormitory.

A place in a double room is between 400 and 500 Polish zlotys per month. All rooms have central heating, standard furniture, bedclothes and bed linen (please bring your own towels) and Internet access.

We do not require a deposit from students applying for University-owned accommodation. Accommodation is paid exclusively in a University of Agriculture bank account after arrival and receiving the personal bank account number, until 15th day of every month.
Accommodation is available from 25 September (autumn semester, whole year) or a week before the start of spring semester (usually by 10 February).
Student residence halls are situated mostly on the University campus, close to the city centre, with easy access to teaching and social facilities and public transport.
We have two canteens serving lunches, moreover there is snack bar at each of the University buildings where hot meals may be also purchased.

Students interested in  booking university accommodation should fill in and send Accommodation form.

Non-University Accommodation may be rented through University accommodation office managed by University Student Organization - please contact urss@ur.krakow.pl
or through real estate agencies in Krakow, e.g.:
SIMPLERENT www.simplerent.pl; RENTSELLERS GROUP www.rentsellergroup.com

Buddy programme

Students of the University of Agriculture in Krakow organize a buddy programme to help Erasmus students settle in Krakow. If you want to participate, please fill in the First contact form.



All students who come to Krakow for more than 3 months should register their stay at the Department of Nationals' and Foreigners' Affairs, address: ul. Przy Rondzie 6, ground floor (foreigners' affairs room) full information at: http://www.malopolska.uw.gov.pl
For visa formalities and residence cards you may contact the Department of Nationals' and Foreigners' Affairs, address: ul. Przy Rondzie 6, ground floor (foreigners' affairs room), full information at: http://www.malopolska.uw.gov.pl
Citizens of member states of the EU, Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Switzerland who hold a valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) can get free medical aid in surgeries and hospitals marked with a National Health Fund symbol (Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia). EHIC is issued in the country of origin of a foreigner. More information can be found on the en.poland.gov.pl
All students are strongly advised to acquire life, accident and health insurance policy (in her/ his country of residence) for at least 10 000 USD covering the whole period of stay in Poland.



Uniwersytet Rolniczy im. Hugona Kołłątaja w Krakowie 31-120 Kraków, Al. Mickiewicza 21, fax: 12 633 62 45, 2009-2013    Redaktor    Polityka cookies