Mobility for studies (SMS)
Students who plan to come to the University of Agriculture in Krakow for study periods (SMS) are kindly requested to fill in (ON COMPUTER) the following forms:
- Student application form (SMS) (in 2 copies – obligatory)
- Learning Agreement (in 2 copies obligatory)
Students should also send:
- Transcript of Records (list of all courses and marks they have completed at parent university)
- Photocopy of passport
- Language certificate
- One colour photograph (passport size).
Please send the documents to: Office of Research and International Relations
University of Agriculture in Krakow,
Al. Mickiewicza 21, PL-31-120 Krakow, Poland
Learning Agreement must be signed by the student, departmental coordinator at the sending university and must bear the sending institution stamp.
Questions concerning the programme of study or realization of final projects should be addressed to the faculty Erasmus Coordinators from the respective faculties – see the List of Coordinators.
Generally courses are taught in Polish. Erasmus students may attend all courses taught in Polish free of charge.
Courses for foreign students are taught in English, therefore all Erasmus students must provide Language certificate stating good knowledge of English (B2) allowing them for fluent communication and following lectures and all other forms of instruction. Applications from students who do not submit a language certificate as stated above will not be accepted.
The following language certificates are accepted:
- TOEIC certificate (minimum score 605 points)
- TOEFL certificate (minimum score 575 points)
- IELTS certificate (minimum score 5.0)
- FCE certificate
- Certificate of a University Language Centre, stating a knowledge of English on B2 level.
Mobility for practical placements (SMP)
Students who wish to come for practical placements (SMP) are kindly requested to fill in (ON COMPUTER) the following documents:
- Student application form (SMP)
- Training Agreement (stating the purpose of the internship and expected results) – in two copies - obligatory
- Photocopy of a passport
- Colour photograph (passport size)
- Language certificate (see above)
- Copy of an appropriate health insurance covering full emergency and medical treatment costs for the whole period of stay in Poland
APPLICATION DEADLINES STUDIES
For autumn (winter) semester and the whole year - 30 June
For spring (summer) semester - 30 November
APPLICATION DEADLINE – PRACTICAL PLACEMENTS
Until 15 May
The documents will be verified and returned to student home university (usually one month before the student arrival). Each student will also receive a Letter of Acceptance.